Altec Lansing Hollywood 604-B - eBay (item 110570096372 end time Aug-11-10 09:46:34 PDT)
Hybrids popping up everywhere!!!
Altec Lansing Hollywood 604-B - eBay (item 110570096372 end time Aug-11-10 09:46:34 PDT)
Hybrids popping up everywhere!!!
I messaged him and let him know only the magnet is 604B, the frame is sometime post 76ish.
We'll see.....
74ish actually.the frame is sometime post 76ish.
I agree with AB, he's nuts with his starting price.
FWIW, whatever value figure i originally imagined was instantly cut in half when i saw that it's currently being used as a guitar speaker. It's just a rebuildable core to me, YMMV.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.

Not sure I would want the thing at any price. I suppose it could do duty as a center channel.
I would be embarrassed to ask 200....
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
They've amended the description with my point of it being a hybrid.
Didn't amend the price though....
With no front shot, it could have any cone in it.
Yep, and stuff is not moving very fast right now. I had John's 604-8Ks up twice and got a grand total of 3 puny bids. Sigh....
Have you noticed that too, that prices seem down?
I saw it last year obviously, but then it went back to normalish.
The only thing moving are good 288Gs :P
Bookmarks